Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Listing Update

Just wanted to say that species that are known to be new but identity unknown will be marked with a dash (-) on my year list. If none of the possible species is seen during the year, then that counts as a species and it is added to my total. For example, on Sunday I saw a small falcon that could only be an American Kestrel or a Merlin, but it was too quick for identification. For now, it counts as species #60  but will not be added to the official total. If not, it will stay aside until all possible species are found.For example, on Sunday I saw a small falcon that could only be an American Kestrel or a Merlin, but it was too quick for identification. For now, it counts as species #60  but will not be added to the official total. I will probably find the kestrel and maybe the Merlin. This is how the list will look for now one

No comments:

Post a Comment